I am writing this post a bit late but this is what was the status one week after I started going to gym . This week was quite enjoyable at Gym I was able to work out as directed by the instructor and it was mainly concentrated for the lower part of the body . The high point of the Gym has been that I have been able to run 4 km at a stretch and I am close to achieving the target of 5 km as set in my new year resolution and I hope to meet it pretty soon . There are few areas where I need to work on like I am not able to spend enough time in Gym . The total time spend in the Gym is currently around 1 hr which I want to increase to around 2 hr and this can only happen if I reach there by around 5:30 at the max. I am planning to reach there tomorrow at this point of time ..Let me see how much I am successful in it.
The reason for going early tomorrow is that I am planning to attend a Delhi cycling club event for heritage cycling ride at India Gate and need to reach there by 8 : 30 .Hopefully its goona be fun and educational affair
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment