Today I joined a Gym near to my residence . I had been contemplating a while at this option for quite some time but I was always thinking that I can workout on my own and avoided going to Gym.One of my new year resolution is that I will start running for 5 kms a day but I was finding it tough to achieve even 2 kms a day target plus I could feel my waistline getting bigger and unhealthy looking at mirror thats when I decided its enough of self controlled mechanism and let me look for a foreign factor to influence my workout . This is how it happened and luckily there was a new Gym opened near to my place so both the things worked quite in tandem for me to resist joining it .
I went there around 9 AM in the morning and I did all the exercise mainly for the lower part of the body as they involved walking and running on the walker for a period of around 15 mins covering a distance of 1.6 kms approx followed by cycling and another exercise for legs (I dont know the machine name :( ) . The person asked me to do a few exercise of for the ever expanding waist line and that was the toughest part of all the exercise I did today .... at a point I thought that trainer should call it a day as I was getting exhausted ..and luckily he did so after few minutes.....and I was bit relived .It was really a good begining to sunday morning as I really felt better after attending the gym session today and somehow had a feeling of inner happiness which made me to write ths post .... I hope to continue this feel good factor and wish it doesnt dry up soon :)
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment